December 12, 2010

Nail of the Day - Rose Nail | The Perfect Christmas Red

Rose Nail nail polish - Christmas red
one coat, with flash

I am so in love with this colour! I love Christmas, and I love to wear red shades on my nails around this time of the year. This shade is a true red colour with silver shimmer. It doesn't have a shade name or code, because the sticker of it is missing. It's opaque in one coat (!).

Rose Nail Christas red nail polish

Rose Nail is a cheap Chinese brand, and their nail polishes are very pretty. The nail polish bottle is very similar to OPI bottles. RN polishes kinda smell like Seche Vite, they have a strong mushroom-like scent. 

OPI nail polish bottle similarity

Do you like to wear festive shades around Christmas time?

~ Evinde

2 comments :

  1. Yes,the colour is sooo intense,the polish is cheap(= 1 $) and does not chip.(finally!:) nail polishes always chip on me)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...