January 10, 2011

Monday Questionnaire: January 10th, 2011

Hi everyone!


It's Monday again,huh?



My favourite photo I took a few weeks ago of mushrooms in the Woods.



1.) Mood:
Pissed off.


2.)Pressing beauty issue o’ the moment?
Dry patches and blackheads on the face.


3.) Pajama Jeans: yay or nay?
Nay! don't even like casual jeans.They are a bit unassuming for me. I ALWAYS see people,who had a nice shirt/blouse/sweater/whatever on, and then they just put on a jeans. DISGUSTING.Simple black trousers or leggings are way more elegant and fitting.Why do people always wear jeans??!


4.) Things you always seem to be doing:
Keep loving my Family, keep purchasing make-up,watching animes,cuddling my puppies,using lipbalms,reading,drawing,crying over films/animes...


5.) One positive thing you’re doing today to make your life a little better?
Today? Nothing. I'm sick like Hell,and got a few bad news.


6.) Something on your shopping lust list?
Lime Up! nail polish from Essence (dupe: OPI Who The Shrek Are you?), Dolly Wink & Candy Doll stuff.(The last 2 will always on my shopping list I guess)


7.) Last movie you watched?
Still Harry Potter 7


8.) Last person you smiled at?
A beauty guru on youtube.She is freakin' funny!:)


9.) Outfit?
Black leggings with grey long sweater & warm socks.


10.) Weekly goals:
Traveling to the capital again, getting well, shopping with my good friend Linam Chan.


Today is not my day,so see you next time!
xo Evinde


In case of too much free time:


Copy and paste the list to answer in a comment below!


1. Mood:
2. Pressing beauty issue o’ the moment?
3. Pajama Jeans: yea or nay?
4. Things you always seem to be doing:
5. One positive thing you’re doing today to make your life a little better?
6. Something on your shopping lust list?
7. Last movie you watched?
8. Last person you smiled at?
9. Outfit:
10. Weekly goals:

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...