August 2, 2011

Mint Green And White Cracking Nails | Nail of the Day


Essence Cracking Top Coat - Crack Me White
Essence You Rock nail polish (LE) - Kings of Mints 

I'm quite in love with my first crackle polish, so it was time to do a manicure with it.
Nagyon szeretem az első repedezős lakkomat, így ideje volt megmutatni a körmökön is.

white cracking nails polish paired with mint green
(natural light, cloudy weather)

I honestly don't understand why people dislike this white cracking nail polish. I love the way it looks. It shatters in a different way than other cracking nail polishes, but I prefer this design. I picked up the white one, because it looks fabulous paired with pastel and light colours, and it's more flattering for spring and summer. I could totally imagine it over a sparkly silver colour in the winter months too, though.

Nem értem, hogy az emberek miért nem szeretik ezt a repedezős lakkot. Máshogy reped, mint a legtöbb hasonló lakk, de ez még jobban is tetszik. A titok az, hogy nagyon vékonyan kell felvinni, és akkor jobban reped. A fehéret választottam nyárra, mert remekül fog mutatni bármilyen pasztell szín fölött. 

Do you like crackle nail polishes?
Szeretitek a repedezős lakkokat?

~ Evinde

FTC: I bought the products with my own money.

5 comments :

  1. Nekem is ez a fehér színű van meg és én nagyon szeretem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Na,mondom én,hogy jó kis lakk ez!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Én imádom, megvan a fekete és a fehér is :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admit that I don't particularly care for white crackle polish but this combination looks very nice indeed

    ReplyDelete
  5. Na,egyre többen vagyunk!:)

    @hermetic: I think people were actually complaining about the shatter pattern it has,not because of the white colour.Thank you,btw!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...