August 30, 2013

August Haul & Current LEs In Stores | 2013


Let me begin my post with a group of photos of the current limited editions, they are so pretty!








Mini nail set! It's rare in Hungary. Absolutely kawaii and way too expensive (~20$).


 The new Catrice stuff is finally in stores, yay!

New H&M near me, banzai! The make-up and clothes on the promo photos are gorgeous.

Moving on to the haul:

NYC nail polish - Spring Tulip
Catrice n.p. - It's All I Can Blue

NYC eye & brow pencil - Taupe
Essence I Love Rock black eye pencil 
(I bought this at full price in July)


Flormar blush  - Nr. 87
Modelite duo baked eyeshadows - Vanille Moka & Choco Cream
(amazing quality eyeshadows for low price!)


Bobby pins - they always disappear, so I needed new ones

Essence clearance sale, everything was 350 HUF each (~1-2$):


Essence mono eyeshadow - 64 Greyhound
Essence Colour & Go nail polish - 125 Absolutely Blue
Lovely (obviously not Essence, but still 1$) nail polish - Nr. 432

Essence BTGN base and top coat
Essence BTGN 3in1 remover


  • Essence Extra Moisturizing Nail Balm
  • Essence 2in1 Volume mascara
  • (yet another) Essence I Love Rock pencil
  • Essence Guerilla Gardening Tinted Brow Gel - 01 Garden Girls
  • Essence Stay With me lipgloss - 08 Deep Rose (it is the lipgloss version of Rimmel's Airy Fairy lipstick, beautiful shade)
  • Essence pigments - 09 Be My Brightsmaid; 17 Dory In Love




Catrice Newbies:

Catrice Made To Stay Inside Eye Pencil - 10 In The Mood For Nude
Catrice Pure Shine Colour Lip Balm - 080 Sheers!
Catrice Prime And Fine eyeshadow base

New favourites: Modelite duo baked eyeshadows


DM haul:
Manhattan Soft Mat (yes, with one t) lip creams
Himalaya fancy-pants famous whitening toothpaste

Travel-size babies:
Fruttini Cranberry Choc Body Butter
Bebe wash gel & make-up remover


size comparison (Nokia 5530, smaller than iPhones)

new favourite

Yet another Essence scent, I love it! Similar to Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue.
(kinda bought it because of the swimming anime though, but turned out to be great)




Finally, from Rossmann:
silicone free, argan-oil shampoo and conditioner
(I was bored with my Syoss ones, and these smell so much better, I'm really glad)

What did you pick up in August?

~ Evinde

Bought the products myself.

2 comments :

  1. húúú mennyi minden! :) viszont szerencsére a btgn fedőlakkot nem vonják ki, csak megújul a csomagolása! én is teljesen kétségbe voltam esve :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...