May 30, 2014

Catrice Lash and Brow Designer Gel | Review

catrice clear brow gel
Catrice Lash and Brow Designer brow gel

If you're into shaping your eyebrows and using brow gel, today's review about the Catrice Lash and Brow Designer is for you.

The main reason I purchased this product (a year ago!) was the unique brush, you'll see below why.

catrice lash and brow designer gel

The applicator looks like a toothbrush, I haven't seen anything like that in a brow gel before, though I'm pretty sure Catrice is not the first brand creating a wand like that. I'm familiar with a lot of brow gels, but all of the popular brow gels have a simple spoolie brush. Good job there, Catrice!

Catrice Lash and Brow Designer - toothbrush-like wand

Though I haven't tried a lot of brow gels in person, I would say the formula on this one is somewhat wet. It doesn't get rock solid on the brows, it is soft to touch once it sets. Because of the toothbrush wand, the amount is very easy to control, it does not soak the brows like my Golden Rose brow gel did. The lasting power is very good and it doesn't flake off.

catrice lash and brow designer wand
Catrice Lash and Brow Designer wand up close

Have you tried the Catrice brow gel? Do you use brow gels at all?

~ Evinde

I bought the product myself.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...