October 31, 2014

Halloween Nails | Ghosts, Witches & Scarecrows

halloween nails

Happy Halloween, folks! I'm here to show you today's spooky nails, featuring witches, ghosts, bats and scarecrows. I've found these cute water decals on eBay, they are perfect for Halloween.

witch nails
spooky Halloween nails

I wanted my base to be nude and black, and I also used my black crackle nail polish. My nude shade is my beloved OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around, aka the most flattering nude ever.

halloween nail stickers
Halloween nail art water decals
 (mine are from eBay)

Halloween nail art water decals - withes, pumpkins, bats, ghosts, scarecrows, spooky paintings, cats

I love these water decals, I bought them back in August. You can find these particular ones on eBay, they are adorable.

scarecrow nail art
Halloween nails design using water decals

You can do whatever you want with these water decals, you can combine them in many ways. Also, a black crackle nail polish will be your best friend around Halloween time.


The products I used are the following:
  • Halloween nail art water decals (I bought them on ebay here, but they are up on BPS as well)
  • Essence black tip painter / striper
  • OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around nude nail polish
  • Essence Nail Art Cracking top coat


So, what are you going to dress up as for Halloween? Hungarians don't celebrate Halloween, but I sure as hell will, as usual.

Spoopy Black Cat Halloween nails
Last Minute Effortless Halloween nails

~ Evinde

 I purchased the products with my own money.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...