October 16, 2014

Unexpected Avon Haul | September 2014


I have a lot of posts to do, but since I haven't edited those photos yet, I'll just show a quick haul today.

Avon eyeshadow duo - Warm Cashmere; Retro Glamour
Avon Ideal Flawless BB cream (Skin Loving Beauty Balm) - Natural Beige

I wasn't planning this haul at all, but our Avon rep had a stash of goodies, and I had the opportunity to buy products with 50% off.  I've been using them for a month now, and I'm glad I bought them.

Avon Makeup Setting Spray
Avon Ideal Luminous highlighter - Revitalized

I will not write a review about them, because I have about 50 other reviews and posts I still have to write, and at this point I just can't do more. 

My quick thoughts: the setting spray and the BB cream are my favourites, I wasn't expecting them to be so good. I've always liked Avon eyeshadows, and the highlighting blush is something a blush fan would need. The Avon BB cream blows the Garnier and the Helia D BBs out of the water, just so you know! And these are words coming from someone who is a sucker for Korean BB creams. Good job, Avon.

the highlighter is actually a pretty blush, don't let the text fool you


~ Evinde

I bought the products with my own money.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...