January 31, 2015

Rosy Eyes And Dark Lips | New Alverde And Rival de Loop Products


I wanted to show you a handful of products that are considerably new in my collection, including Alverde and Rival de Loop Young goodies. You'll find the photos of the look after the jump!


You'll see that my jumper, my lips and my beanie match in colour; I might have done that on purpose. Burgundy is one of my favourite colours for autumn and winter.


Alverde quattro eyeshadow - 50 Rose Garden

Alverde has a new eyeshadow quattro palette in stores, it's called Rose Garden. It follows the colour scheme of the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette, including rosy champagne shades and matte mauve colours. These are two of my favourite colour families, that's the reason why I bought the palette. You can check the haul here.


I also mentioned that I love my beanies from New Yorker, and thought that I'd show you the burgundy one. I believe I already showed you the black one. Flattering beanies are hard to find, and I am absolutely pleased with these. They look very nice in the back as well, though you can't see that.

autuumn and winter makeup look - rosy eyes and dark burgundy lips

Rival de Loop Young lipliner -06 Rosewood

My favourite product of the bunch is definitely the burgundy Rival de Loop lipliner, it is called Rosewood. The greatest thing about it is that you can press it lightly, and you'll get a nude pink shade, and when you press it hard against your skin, you get a dark vampy burgundy shade. It is one of my favourite products of 2014 as well.

Alverde quattro eyeshadow - 50 Rose Garden

light pink and mauve eye look

The products I used are the following:


Face:
Eyes:
Lips:
  • Rival de Loop lipliner (Rosewood)
burgundy makeup look

Have you tried any of the products?

~ Evinde

I bought the products with my own money.

2 comments :

  1. Szuper a smink! :)
    Tetszik ez az Alverde quattro, de a MakeUp Revolution Iconic3 mellett nem biztos, hogy szükségem van erre is (legalábbis ezzel próbálom magam lebeszélni róla, de azért megnézem a boltokban :D
    Ezt az RdL ceruzát viszont tuti beszerzem, tetszik az ajkaidon, főleg, hogy lehet belőle visszafogottabb színt is kicsikarni :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Köszönöm :) Iconic 3 mellé valószínűleg nem lesz rá szükség, csak ha valaki kifejezetten nagy rajongója az ilyen színeknek :D Én ezzel fogok utazni, az Iconic 3-at meg itthon használom, mert féltem, hogy összerugdossák a vonaton. Ha nem használ rá kupont az ember, kb annyiba kerül, mint egy MUR paletta, úgyhogy akkor már inkább az utóbbi. Én még 50%-os kedvezménnyel vettem a Joy-napokon. :) A ceruza meg tényleg jó, annyira nem krémes, mint az Essence ceruzák, de tovább is marad fenn miatta. Meg 300 forint nem a világ :D Főleg, ha netán fut a 25%-os akció.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...