May 14, 2015

Makeup Revolution Haul | Lips + Eyes 2015


I am a year (!!) behind with my Makeup Revolution blogposts, so I thought I would start it off with a haul. I ordered eyeshadow palettes and a matte lip cream as well.  




I am a huge fan of MUR as a brand, they turned 1 year old a couple of weeks ago. I adore their eyeshadow palettes, and fortunately I own quite a lot of them. That being said, I still have a lot of them on my wishlist. 

Makeup revolution Salvation Velvet lip lacquer - Black Heart

I am quite fond of their matte lip creams, and this shade has been on my mind since October. Here I need to mention that I purchased these products in January, when it was still winter. I don't use vampy shades in the summer, so you probably need to wait 'til September for a blogpost about this little baby. 

Makeup revolution Salvation Velvet lip lacquer - Black Heart

It is an almost black purple shade called Black Heart, and I am sure that it will look great with dark smokey eyes and almost white hair when fall and winter hits. I've mentioned it many times that I love white blonde hair paired with very dark lip colours and smokey eyes. Also, the shade name hits home, because I was in love with Blackheart from Ghost Rider (aka Wes Bentley) when I was younger (still am). ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Makeup Revolution Salvation eyeshadow palette - Give Them Nightmares

One of the palettes is the Halloween exclusive called Give Them Nightmares. I've been on the fence about it for a couple of months, but I bought it regardless, and my inner 16 years old goth chick is very happy that I did. 

The colours are gorgeous and I need to pull myself away from my beloved neutrals, because I used to love to wear colour on my face. I just happen to be one of the victims of nude eyeshadows, because nude shades are everywhere on youtube, and it is quite a bad influence for me at this point.

Makeup Revolution Salvation eyeshadow palette - What Have You Been Waiting For?

That being said, the other palette is a neutral one OF COURSE! It was inspired by a Gwen Stefani song, which is just simply amazing. The main reason of me buying it is the fact that it has mostly rosy shimmers shades and mauve matte shades for the crease, and that is my favourite eyeshadow combination.

I ordered them from the Pink Panda website, as usual. If you are in Hungary, that is the easiest and quickest way for sure. Even though the Halloween palette was limited edition, you can still buy it on the PP website. Both of the palettes are in stock right now.

Have you tried any of these products? Let me know.

~ Evinde

I bought the products with my own money.

1 comment :

  1. A What you waiting for rövid úton a kedvenc palettám lett. Annyira egyben van az egész és olyan jól kihasználható. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...